Clearwater Complex Implementations (Idaho CD)
TA hour break down of hours reported in the combined TA request (that are specific to this project): FY2018: 262 hours; FY2019: 134 hours; FY2020: 123 hours.
- Forest Fuels Reduction (ac): 367.00 acres
- Forest Management (acres): 130.00 acres
- Forest Management (acres) (Tree / Shrub Plantings): 130.00 acres
- Landowner Site Visits: 40
- Road Treated for Polllutant Reduction: 3.00 miles
- Engineering & Technical Assistance Hours Requested: 149
- Engineering & Technical Assistance Hours Allocated: 149
- Engineering & Technical Assistance Hours Provided: 149
- Engineering & Technical Assistance Value: $9,121.78
- Habitat and Species
- Healthy Watersheds
Tracker tells stories at a broad-brush level. Individual project performance measures and expenditures should not be relied upon for complete and total accuracy and should be confirmed with a project's lead implementer. Project locations subject to confidentiality provisions under state and federal law specify the location of a local conservation district or USDA service center office.
Project last updated 4/8/2022